Phase2Parenting reserves the right to use the comments and questions that may appear on our site, anonymously, in any medium. No content on our site may be reused in any way without our written permission.
What Information We Collect:
- Information you choose to provide to us directly when using our website and providing comments and information about the computers and devices you use to access our website, including their location.
- Information about your browsing activity as you use our website and interact with our content, email messages and advertising. Some information may be collected automatically through cookies, beacons and other tracking and personalization technologies.
- Information about the general location of your computer or device.
- With your prior consent, we may also collect or allow authorized service providers to collect information about your precise mobile device location, including when you interact directly with one of our mobile services and continuously over time while an application is not in use but is running in the background.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
- We and our service providers and provider partners use the information about you we or they collect for a variety purposes including to:
- Customize the content and advertising you see on our Website and other services and marketing channels and recognize you as a previous visitor.
- For any other purpose described at the point of collection or with your consent.
- Authenticate users and protect the security of our sites.
- Conduct market research and audience analysis.
- Tell you about offers we think you will value.
- Provide valuable website content improve the website.
If you register with our site, your email address will be stored in our system but not used for any purposes except as to verify who you are when you comment. If you enter one of our contests or a giveaway, you are agreeing to opt into our subscriber list as one of the conditions of entry. You may unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email.