Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. By accessing or using our website or any content, information, services, features or resources available or enabled via the website, (1) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any future amendments and additions to these Terms and Conditions; (2) you represent you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence to form a binding contract; and (3) you represent that you have the authority to enter into this agreement personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any company, organization or other legal entity on whose behalf you use the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the website. We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
PLEASE NOTE: The writers of this article are not medical professionals. The information in this column is not intended and should not be construed as providing medical or psychological advice, but rather to offer readers information and provide a perspective to better understand the lives of themselves and their children. Articles on this website may be opinion based. The articles are not intended to provide an alternative to professional treatment or to replace the services of a physician, psychiatrist, psychotherapist or other licensed medical professional. If you do have health or safety concerns, please get in touch with a healthcare professional.
Welcome to Phase2Parenting
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Phase2Parenting's Website.
Phase2Parenting is located at:
Wadsworth St. Danvers, MA United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Phase2Parenting's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Phase2Parenting and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Phase2Parenting. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.phase2parenting.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.phase2parenting.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.phase2parenting.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.phase2parenting.com
- Redistribute content from Phase2Parenting (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date of October 23, 2017
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Phase2Parenting does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Phase2Parenting, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Phase2Parenting shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Phase2Parenting reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Phase2Parenting a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of Phase2Parenting’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain hyperlinks or references to websites owned, operated, or controlled by other parties. We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered on other parties’ websites and we are not liable for any damages or injury arising from such content. We do not control the content of other parties’ websites and we provide these links as a convenience only. Accessing any other website is undertaken at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these websites.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical or Professional Services Advice
Our website is provided with the understanding that Phase2Parenting is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice. The information contained on our website is presented for the purpose of general education for the public regarding raising tweens and teens. Information received from the website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, technical, or financial decisions. It should not be used in place of the consultation or advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Should you have any healthcare related questions, please consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. The information contained on the website is compiled from a variety of sources. We do not, through the website or otherwise, directly or indirectly practice medicine, render medical advice or other healthcare services, provide counseling or other provide professional services or advice.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Phase2Parenting.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (17 U.S.C. Sect. 512(c)(2)), Phase2Parenting will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law and such notices should be reported by completing the following DMC Notice of Alleged Infringement. If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Phase2Parenting’s Copy right Agent as set forth below. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Phase2Parenting will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the website.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Phase2Parenting:
7 Wadsworth St. Danvers, MA 01923
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.